LACOSTA COVID-19 Business Continuity Update
Understanding that we are an “essential” element in the fight against COVID-19, we are open and fully operational. If you need help with deep cleaning and sanitization during a temporary shutdown, maintaining cleanliness and disinfecting while operating, or extra assistance with labor solutions during this time, we are here to help – contact us today.
LACOSTA is a critical component of keeping the Paris, TX Campbell’s facility open during the pandemic. You protect us from illness that would cripple our operation during a time our product is needed most. The LACOSTA Team has not only performed flawlessly to date, they have been extremely responsive and flexible to our ever changing needs. I cannot thank you enough for the solid work and personal dedication I have seen from the entire LACOSTA Team even to the point of scouring local stores for supplies. Your performance has been outstanding and commendable.
– Campbell’s Soup Company
To LACOSTA customers:
In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 news and guidance, I want to assure you that top of mind for Karla, Rob and all LACOSTA Leadership is the well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities. We are continually monitoring the rapidly changing situation and taking actions to facilitate a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, while maintaining continuity of business for customers.
LACOSTA has created a COVID-19 team which includes our Risk Management partner HUB Insurance, Jason Glatz, Senior District Manager, Yahaira Espinoza, Communication Specialist and Mayra Ambriz, Recruiting and Human Resource Manager. They are monitoring the changing situation and will facilitate all communication to our customers and employees.
We are following the advisory recommendations from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and local governments. We are taking precautionary measures to protect the health of our community and help reduce the spread of the virus.
Our steps include:
- Limiting corporate travel
- Reducing or eliminating our presence at industry events or gatherings
- Communicating with our employees with ongoing guidance and resources regarding appropriate hygiene, what to do if they experience symptoms and work from home options for those who qualify
- Asking all LACOSTA employees to review the daily checklist of possible symptoms; this checklist is the first thing discussed in daily shift start meetings until further notice and we require our employees, if any symptoms exist, to immediately inform their supervisor, do not report to work and take appropriate steps to self-quarantine and seek medical assistance
- Allowing employees who feel they have symptoms to call our Company Nurse hotline for guidance on proper procedures and medical next steps
- Providing additional guidance and assistance to our employees via our 24-hour employee help line and referring them to Company Nurse for medical assistance
- Staggering LACOSTA Site Leadership and key resources to reduce exposure when possible
- Continue to consult with industry experts on the CBC (Center for Biocide Chemistries) most up to date cleaning/disinfecting chemicals approved to kill the COVID-19 virus pathogens, along with proper application techniques
Read Our Detailed Continuity Plan
During this challenging time, employee health and safety and ensuring we assist our customer with business continuity is our primary goal. In addition to the steps above, our recruiting department has significantly increased recruiting efforts to build employee-on-demand pools so we can respond to requests for additional labor or shortages throughout the country. We are reviewing our COVID-19 checklist and our company guidelines and procedures with all new LACOSTA applicants as well as current team members to ensure they are safe to come on-site. We have approved overtime where necessary to ensure continuity of business operations. All management and supervision personnel will assume line positions when necessary to maintain business continuity.
LACOSTA is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities. We will do everything in our power to insure we protect that health and well-being while driving business continuity to our valued customers.
Please do not hesitate to contact your LACOSTA representative should you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to also contact our COVID-19 Team Leader, Jason Glatz. In addition, we have attached our COVID-19 Continuity Plan and our COVID-19 Insight Procedure that detail the steps we will take should a contamination occur.
Thank you for all your support during this challenging time. LACOSTA is your committed partner and we will do everything possible to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and provide business continuity to our customers. Thank you on behalf of all LACOSTA Leadership and,