Why LACOSTA for Sanitization Services?
LACOSTA has in-depth knowledge of the sanitization business and we know that each customer’s needs are different. We work closely with each customer to understand their unique environment and develop the best system(s) for their individual needs, which may include a variety of techniques such as clean-in-place (CIP) systems, foaming, clean-out-of-place (COP), spraying, high pressure and manual systems.
Our Sanitization Capabilities
As an MBE Corporate Plus certified national services provider, LACOSTA has the infrastructure and capacity to grow with you both here and across the United States. Our best in class operational delivery lets you focus on your core business functions and leave the dirty work to us.
- Cleaning and sanitization of plant equipment and offices
- Overhead cleaning of pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduit, support structure and HVAC systems
- Allergen removal
- Silo cleaning
- Dry ice blasting
- High pressure water blasting
- Wet/dry vacuum truck services
- Combustible dust removal
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs): analysis, development and training
- Master Sanitation Schedule development/adherence
- Quality assurance programs
- Customized, site-specific health and safety programs
- Assurance of timely production start-up
- Human resources management
- Customized LMS training programs
- Customized record keeping programs
Experience the LACOSTA Difference
When expertise and reliability matter, LACOSTA is there for all your sanitization needs:
LACOSTA works directly with customers to ensure all of their requirements are met, no matter how small the detail.
The extra +1%
LACOSTA employees always deliver the extra 1% to ensure our clients are completely satisfied. Contact us for more details and testimonials from our happy clients.
Cleaning Safety Measures
All LACOSTA employees go through rigorous training on proper labeling, maintenance and storage of sanitization products.
We conduct pre-safety audits to properly assess all risks and work to prevent them. We also go through Safety Behavioral Observation Surveys (BOS) to identify any current problems and provide corrective action.